The Oxford Crest Gympie Gardens village is the first of its kind in the area and the quality of the finished product has set a new benchmark for future Oxford Crest projects.
Gympie Gardens officially opened on the 9th September 2006. The first stage consists of 46 units and 44 NRAS units have now been completed and are available to rent.
Gympie Gardens’ units comfortably accommodate both singles and married couples. All units feature a large ensuite, large built-in robe with sliding door, and kitchen with benchtop ovens and hotplates. The village is centrally located with the Bowls Club only a short distance away. The village’s air-conditioned clubhouse incorporates a dining room, lounge and television with car parking spaces provided for residents and visitors.
Gympie Gardens – Your Lifestyle
- Weekly movie showing
- Weekly cards
- Puzzle projects
- Happy hour
- Special occasion celebrations
Gympie Gardens – How to Find Us
Coming along Bruce Highway (from Brisbane):
- Turn left at Gympie-Woolooga Road
- Continue along Gympie-Woolooga Road, over the river and past the school
- Turn right into Glastonbury Road opposite the racecourse
- Turn right at Bushland Drive continue along Turn right at College Road.
- Oxford Crest Gympie is situated on the corner of Bushland Drive and College Road in Southside Gympie with the driveway entrance on your right.