Oxford Crest Bundamba
Opened in December 2004, Oxford Crest Bundamba offers 42 spacious units configured over a two-storey, apartment-style, landscaped village, complete with an internal lift for convenience.
Bundamba’s units comfortably accommodate singles as well as married couples. All units feature a large ensuite, large built-in robe with sliding door, and kitchen with a microwave.
The village’s clubhouse incorporates a lounge, television and air-conditioned dining room, with limited undercover car parking spaces provided for residents. There is plenty of off-street parking. Spacious gardens and a separate off-leash pet area is provided. Meal and linen services are also provided.
The village is centrally located, with Booval Fair Shopping Centre within two minutes drive. There is a bus stop just outside the village provides travel to Booval, Ipswich and Riverlink. The Bundamba railway station is located within walking distance to the village.
Bundamba – Your Lifestyle
Oxford Crest Bundamba offers a worry-free lifestyle in the heart of a well-maintained, secure living environment. Oxford Crest’s social calendar offers regular activities including:
- On-Site Manager
- Weekly games of Bingo
- Regular games nights where the residents participate in cards and board games and enjoy a light meal and refreshments
- Outings with the health-conscious walking group
- Regular musical concerts with sing-a-long music and afternoon tea
- Weekly visits by Occupational Therapist who conducts gentle exercise classes.
The local Turf Club welcomes new members and is located just a block from the village. Also located locally are the Brothers Leagues Club, Bundamba Bowls Club and Ipswich RSL.
A courtesy bus for all clubs can pick-up members from the village and later bring them home.
Bundamba – How to Find Us
Coming along Brisbane Road (from Brisbane):
- Turn left at traffic lights at Ian Boettcher Toyota corner, into Bergins Hills Road
- Take the second left into Lindsay Street
- Oxford Crest Bundamba is located approximately 50m up the road on the right-hand side